Emphasizing the ‘whole’ child.
Ages & Stages aims to provide an exciting, nurturing, learning environment that will challenge every individual child according to his/her developmental level. Our staff’s goal is to develop the total child, socially, cognitively, and physically through guided hands on exploration as well as individual imagination -driven play. Each day provides a new chance for us to engage and excite your child’s imagination and help develop a love of learning. Being an early part of the Ages & Stages family will prepare your child for whatever path he/she chooses.
Our hope is to continue the tradition of early learning begun over 25 years ago here in Hampstead. While physical changes have occurred over the past 25 years, developing young minds at their own pace has remained a constant. The Loffredo family is committed to providing the greater Hampstead community a safe, professional, and affordable early childcare experience.
“I’m passionate about helping others. I like working together with parents to support them in their child’s development.” – Lynly, owner
- Licensed through the NH Child Care Licensing Bureau.
- Situated in a large, historic colonial home in Hampstead, NH.
- Quality care in a nurturing, loving environment.
- Accepting children 6 weeks thru 6 years of age.
- Classrooms separated according to infants, toddlers, advanced toddlers, pre-school, pre-K, and Kindergarten enrichment.
- Two large safe secure outdoor playyards (age-appropriate).
- Full day and part time (8:45am-12pm) options available.
- Summer Camp theme weeks.
- All lead teachers are qualified at least at the associate level
- Secure building accessible through keypad control.
- Hours of operation are 6:30 am – 6:00 pm year round.
- Personalized scheduling to meet parent/child needs.